Our new window display is so pretty! The colour scheme of blue, aqua and pinky-purple makes me so happy. Read on to see how we put it all together!
- We used both of the new Oliver + S patterns in our window and they were both sewn by Charlotte Newland of Displacement Activity. First up is the sweet little Garden Party Dress. The main fabric is Nature Walk in Twilight from Wee Wander by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller and the little bands are in Seeds in Pink from Hothouse Flowers by Mo Bedell for Andover.
- The littlest dress is the adorable Hide and Seek Dress and Tunic. The main fabric is Textured Solids in Ripple by Andover and the smock is Wonder in Jade from Daydream by Kate Spain for Moda.
- Next is a sort of luxurious spin on the world’s easiest blanket. It uses Pyramid in Cobalt from Hapi Linen by Amy Butler for Westminster on the front and Cambridge Lawn in Emerald by Robert Kaufman on the back and is trimmed with Pom Pom Trim in Aqua. I made this, and I plan to tell you all about it in an upcoming tutorial. I can’t say it was as easy with the trim!
- The woman’s dress is The Camber Set by Merchant and Mills in Interweave Chambray in Sorbet by Robert Kaufman. It is a classic shift and was sewn by Rachel Walker of the Brodrick Design Studio as prep for her recent class on this dress. This dress was so charming, one of Rachel’s students made the exact same dress in class!
- Last but certainly not least is the delightful bunting that Caroline, who is quickly becoming our resident crochet guru, crocheted! She used Spud & Chloe Sweater yarn in Turtle, Jelly Bean, Billiard and Waterslide. You can find the tutorial for this bunting over on Pink Milk. We run crochet classes on the last Wednesday of the month so if you’d like to learn, get in touch!