Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers for All Ages!
Stocking fillers and tiny treats aren't just for kids! We've rounded up some of our smallest gifts for everyone on your list, whether you have a stocking to fill or need a tiny treat for a friend or coworker. Here are 10 ideas that are sure to please!
1. Metallic Side Seam Labels (£5.50) - This limited edition set of labels by Kylie & the Machine are insanely popular! The perfect little gift for a friend who sews or knits, this set includes eight different labels for personalising me made items! Find all our Kylie labels here.
2. Rapid Repair Kit (£15) - First Aid for clothes from Rye-based Merchant & Mills! In a beautiful etched silver tin. This kit contains: Black & white thread bobbins, needles in glass tube, pins, safety pins, shirt buttons, a paper tape measure and monogrammed scissors.
3. Happy Clappy Extra Rich Hand Cream (£13) - This calming natural hand cream from Sheffield-based Lovely Skincare is a revelation! It’s light enough to sink in straight away, but rich enough to help to heal all your cracks and soothe all your sore bits. Perfect for those crafty hands! Plus it's vegan and cruelty free.
4. Washi Tape (£3.50) - Everyone loves washi tape! It's perfect for arts & crafts, card making, decorating, organising and more! We have dozens of colours and designs to choose from.
5. Earth Felt Sewing Kit (£7) - This lovely little project by Salisbury-based Make Arcade is a reminder to do your part for mother earth! Once finished, it can be turned into a badge, key ring or hanging ornament.
6. Cat Brooch Needle Felting Kit (£9.50) - This mini needle felting kit by Dorset-based Hawthorn Handmade makes the perfect introduction to the art of needle felting and is an ideal way to switch off and make something beautiful with your hands!
7. 'I'd Rather Be Sewing' Enamel Pin (£9.50) Designed by Shropshire-based Crafty Pinup, this pin and all of our other fun enamel pins and keychains are perfect gifts for the sewists in your life! Find our full selection here.
8. Roll of Mini Stickers (£6.75) - These cute stickers from Meri Meri come with a huge selection of motifs and messages, all in bright colours and embellished with shiny gold foil. Endless fun!
9. Onno Knitting Doll (£5.50) - A cute little helper for beginning knitters! Working with a knitting doll is very easy to learn and loads of fun for children. Just add scrap yarn!
10. Mini Weaving Loom Set (£2.75) - This pair of lovely 8x8cm wooden frames make such a great little project for kids, for travel or for just for fun! Looms have two holes at the top if you'd like to hang your finished design with the loom as a frame.