Our Open Day on Saturday, 20 June: What you need to know!
For lots of reasons we've shared in (so much) detail in our instagram stories, reopening our shop to the public is going to be a SLOW process. We're going to start with an Open Day this Saturday to see what the demand is and try out our new systems to keep everyone safe. If you've been missing the shop, save the date! We will be open from 10am - 4pm.
Here are a few things to know about visiting our shop this Saturday:
- We won't be taking bookings so there may be a queue. We all know how to queue!
- We'll require you to use hand sanitiser before coming into the shop. We have loads.
- We'll require you to wear a mask in the shop. If you don't have one you can buy one from us for £1.
- We're going to limit entry to three family/friend groups in the shop at a time. Children are allowed but please keep them close!
- Please keep a two-metre distance from other customers & staff.
- Try not to touch things you aren't considering buying. I know it's hard.
- We'll be taking contactless payments only.
- Our toilets and our studio are off limits to customers.
- Click & collect will be happening simultaneously and if there is a queue we'll ask you to come and ring the doorbell and wait until we can serve you at the door.
And if you prefer to shop online, please do! We are shipping your orders super fast and are now offering tracked service.
Thank you so much for your incredible support over the past few months. We're so grateful to you for keeping our shop busy and thriving!