Our Gift Guide for Kids & Teens!
We are so excited to share gift ideas for your creative kids from our West Hampstead shop! Here are 10 of our faves:
1. Dinosaur First Sewing Kit (£12) - Perfect for makers age 4+, the First Sewing Kit series from London-based Buttonbaginclude pre-punched felt pieces and plastic needles so you can help guide small hands through their first stitches and help them create their own toy!
2. Loome Party (£12.50) - Learn to use the Loome tool to make 20 fun projects including pom poms, tassels woven bracelets and more with Loome founder Vilasinee Bunnag and guest designers. The Loome tool is included with the book!
3. Rainbow Button Jigsaw Puzzle (£12) - A rainbow puzzle for kids who love colour! This 500-piece puzzle is 50cm square when finished so it's suitable for smaller spaces!
4. Jolly Pirate Ship Sticker Pack (£6.75) - New from West Hampstead-based PunkBox, this sticker and activity pack will turn a basic cardboard box into a pirate ship for a young explorer! Check out all of the different PunkBox packs!
5. Sukie Button Factory (£13) - This fab kit includes a handy one-step button-covering device and enough colourful fabric and pin sets to create 25 personalised badges!
6. Cute Rainbow Mini Cross Stitch Kit (£9.25) - We love all of the cheerful kits from Salisbury-based Make Arcade and these mini cross stitch kits are suitable for older kids and teens on up. The finished hoop can be hung on a bedroom wall!
7. StitchPop Party Rabbit Embroidery Kit (£17) Designed for kids with high-quality materials, UK-based StitchPop kits are a fun and easy way for aspiring stitchers to learn embroidery! Kits come in three levels so kids can work their way up and learn new skills along the way.
8. Beginner Hand Lettering Set (£17) - New from Tombow, this set makes it simple to create beautiful hand-lettering that can be used to create wall art, journal, write letters, use in social media and more!
9. Sew Fab (£12.95) - Sew Fab by Leslie Ware is a style and sewing workbook for any girl aged 8–13 who loves fashion. It includes step by step projects for hand and machine sewing plus tips and inspiration!
10. Buttonbag Knitting Kit (£22) - Packed in a cute old-fashioned suitcase, the Buttonbag Knitting Kit has everything kids need to learn how to cast on, cast off, and all the basic stitches and techniques. Everything is included for several projects, including easy-peasy little knitted pets, a purse and a little bag, a pair of trendy fingerless mittens and a cute bobble hat.