Our London shop is OPEN!
Our Open Day was super successful and we are happy to announce that we are re-opening our shop to the public! The days are a little shorter and that will be the norm through the summer until September, when we hope to resume our regular opening hours & class schedule. You can find our shop hours here and please keep an eye on this page for updates when planning your visit!
Rules for safety in the shop
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED IN THE SHOP. If you don't come prepared you'll be able to buy one from us for £1. You will not be allowed to enter the shop without a mask/face covering.
- If you are collecting an order and you don't have a mask, just ring the doorbell from the lobby and we will bring it out.
- Hand sanitiser is required before you enter the shop. There is some at the entrance and around the shop for top ups!
- If the shop is crowded we'll ask you to wait outside. Approx 10 customers in the shop is the max.
- Please try to keep a two-metre distance from other customers & staff.
- No cash payments please.
- Our toilets and our studio are closed to customers.
If you prefer to shop online or are too far away to visit our shop, our entire inventory is available online! We are typically processing orders in under a day and shipping daily Monday - Friday using Royal Mail's tracked services.
Thank you so much for your incredible support over the past few months. We're so grateful to you for keeping our shop busy and thriving!