Our Top Pattern Picks of the Month!
It's that dreaded time of year when the sun goes away and the rain comes to play instead. We thought we'd put together some of our top Autumn pattern picks, to get you inspired for the September and October season! We have so many to choose from, it was super hard to narrow it down, but I'm sure these wardrobe staple choices will get your sewing juices flowing! Scroll on to see!
Our top three fabric picks for the Arenite Pants would be:
1. Ochre in Rayon for super swishy, drapey pants!
2. Showering Dots in Tencel
3. Soiree Leaf Trail in Rayon
Our top three fabrics pick for the Jarrah Sweater are:
1. Brushstrokes in Grey & Silver Sweatshirt Knit by Crafted Nature
2. Plain Organic Sweatshirt Knit by C.Pauli
3. Stripes in Blue and White Organic Knit by Cloud 9
Our top three fabric picks for The Archer Shirt are:
1. Crowded Faces in white Cotton Lawn by Lady McElroy
2. Fashion Forward Cotton Lawn by Lady McElroy
3. Soiree Between the Lines Cotton Poplin by Dashwood Studio
Our top three fabric picks for The Eden are:
1. Lemons on Repeat Matte Laminate by Cloud 9
2. Black & White checked Wool Coating by Lady McElroy
3. Mint & Neon Pink Check Oilcloth by Rico
Our three top fabric picks for the Shelby Dress & Romper are:
1. Moonstone Ochre Viscose by Atelier Brunette
2. Javanaise Viscose - Floral in Navy and Cerise
3. Oasis Rayon
Our top three fabric picks for the Raglan Dress/Top are:
1. Chambray Dot in Indigo
2. Marina Cloth by Alison Glass
3. Nautical Essex Yarn Dyed Linen
Perfect for sunshine and rainy days, the Jessa trousers! Ultra cool with a seventies twist, the Jessa trousers or shorts will soon become your faves. With wide, gently flared legs on the full-length trousers or turn-up hems on the shorts, they close with a concealed front zip fly.
The high waist, curved waistband and back darts will flatter your bum, while the triangle tab fastening, deep patch pockets and faux pocket flap will have you swooning while you sew. Jessa includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
Our top three fabric picks for the Jessa Trousers are:
1. Stretch Cotton Corduroy in Lilac
2. Cotton Twill in Baby Pink
3. Cotton/Spandex Denim - Whitewell