Sew with Great British Sewing Bee winner Charlotte Newland! Plus a special offer
We are so lucky to have Charlotte Newland teaching in our West Hampstead shop! Not just because she’s famous (as the winner of the BBC’s Great British Sewing Bee, she’s a big deal in certain circles!) but because she’s an extremely talented and prolific dressmaking and quilter and so much fun to sew with.
We created a special class with Charlotte to give you the flexibility to work on any sewing or quilting project you want with her help. In our Guided Studio Time sessions, you can bring a project at any stage of completion to receive personalised instruction. Classes are kept small so you’ll have plenty of one-on-one time.
This class is for you if you:
- want Charlotte to hold your hand whilst you set sleeves, insert an invisible zip or tackle a fly front
- feel frustrated that you can’t get your home-sewn garments to fit right and want to learn how to adjust a pattern for your body
- are interested in trying out reverse appliqué, foundation paper piecing, improv or any other quilting technique
- love the look of one of Charlotte’s classes, but the date doesn’t work for you
- or just want to hand-stitch your quilt binding and eat cake whilst listening to Charlotte tell rude jokes!
Your class fee includes personalised instruction, the use of all equipment and 10% off all materials in the shop.
And we have a special offer for you! You’ll get a £5 gift card to spend in the shop for every Guided Studio Time session you book with us between now and the end of the year! No code necessary, just book your session and we’ll send you your gift card.
To see all of our upcoming classes at our West Hampstead shop, click here.