Named - Kielo Wrap Dress & Jumpsuit
Materials & supplies:
See chart for fabric requirements.
- Dress: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Dress: Stay tape, 30 cm (12”)
- Sleeveless dress: Knit bias binding, 140 cm (1 1/2 yd)
- Sleeved jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 160 cm (1 3/4 yd)
- Sleeveless jumpsuit: Fusible knit interfacing, 200 cm (2 1/4 yd)
- Jumpsuit: Thin ribbon for button loop, 10 cm (4”)
- Jumpsuit: Small button, 1 pc
For all variations, use a drapey but sturdy jersey that stretches about 30 - 50%. The garment has quite a bit of volume, so make sure your jersey isn’t too stretchy and heavy, as it can lose its shape and change the proportions of the garment.
This pattern comes with plenty of ease. Choose your size according to the full bust measurement. The pattern is drafted for a 172 cm (5’8”) tall person.
Sizes: EUR 32-56 | US 0-24 | UK 4-28