If you are interested in working or teaching at The Village Haberdashery in West Hampstead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a little about yourself, the crafts you're into and why you think you'd be a great fit at our shop!
We are currently hiring:
We are always on the look out for great additions to our sales team! Sales assistants help our customers in our busy shop, prepare our studio for classes, respond to customer service queries, work on various projects around the shop, from admin to merchandising, and help keep our shop clean and looking photo-ready! Retail experience is essential and you must know how to use and trouble-shoot issues on a sewing machine.
Please get in touch if you are:
- Friendly and energetic with a can-do attitude and a smile for every customer
- Able to think on your feet with creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organised, efficient and a fast worker
- Comfortable with learning new computer applications and a great email writer
- An enthusiastic maker with sewing skills and an interest in or general curiosity about other crafts
- SUPER reliable!
- Have weekend and afternoon availability