If you are interested in working or teaching at The Village Haberdashery in West Hampstead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere
- A fantastic 25% employee discount
- Classes for free or at cost
- Pay based on age and experience
We are currently hiring a part-time sales associate for our West Hampstead shop. Sales associates assist our customers in our busy shop, process online orders, respond to customer service queries and fulfill various adminstrative projects. At this time we are ONLY seeking candidates with retail experience.
You will be:
- Super friendly and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Able to think on your feet with creative problem-solving skills
- Organised, self-motivated and a quick learner
- Comfortable with learning new computer applications and an articulate email writer
- An enthusiastic maker with sewing and knitting skills
Weekend and evenings are required. The main shifts we need to cover are 9:30am - 5:30pm on Sundays, occasional Saturdays and at least one night shift, ideally 1:30pm - 9:30pm on Thursdays.
We are looking for a freelance sewing teacher with experience with teaching both adults and kids. Please get in touch if you have availability. One class we need to cover immediately is after school classes on Thursdays starting in October.
We are always looking for new teachers to expand our selection of classes! All of our classes offer a modern spin on traditional crafts. We are interested in speaking with experts who teach the following crafts.