If you are interested in working or teaching at The Village Haberdashery in West Hampstead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aren't currently hiring but if you'd like to submit your CV for consideration for future, roles please do!
We are always on the look out for great additions to our sales team! Sales assistants help our customers in our busy shop, pack and ship online orders, respond to customer service queries and work on various projects around the shop, from admin to merchandising! Retail experience is essential and you must know how to use and trouble-shoot issues on a sewing machine.
Please get in touch if you are:
- Friendly and energetic with a can-do attitude and a smile for every customer
- Able to think on your feet with creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organised, efficient and a fast worker
- Comfortable with learning new computer applications and an articulate email writer
- An enthusiastic maker with sewing and knitting skills
- SUPER reliable!
We are always looking for new teachers to expand our selection of classes! All of our classes offer a modern spin on traditional crafts. We are interested in speaking with experts who teach the following crafts.