If you are interested in working or teaching at The Village Haberdashery in West Hampstead, please email email@example.com.
- An inspiring and friendly atmosphere
- A fantastic employee discount
- Free places in our classes
- Pay based on age and experience
We are looking to fill the following roles:
Saturday Shop Associate
Sales associates assist our customers in our busy shop, process online orders, respond to customer service queries and work on a range of administrative projects that keep our shop running! We are seeking a sales associate to work on Saturdays starting in October. At this time we are ONLY seeking candidates with retail experience.
You will be:
- Super friendly and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Able to think on your feet with creative problem-solving skills
- Organised, self-motivated and a quick learner
- An articulate email writer
- An enthusiastic maker with sewing skills (other crafts are a plus!)
- Comfortable working on your own in the shop
We are always looking for new teachers to expand our selection of classes! All of our classes offer a modern spin on traditional crafts. We are interested in speaking with experts who teach the following crafts. Please get in touch if that's you, or if you'd like to suggest an idea!
- Paper cutting
- Paper and fabric marbling
- Drop spindle yarn spinning
- Cross stitch
- Bargello needlepoint
- Shoe making