Take a Virtual Tour!
We're across the street from the West Hampstead Underground Station (Jubilee Line), next door to the West Hampstead Overground Station and steps from the West Hamsptead Thameslink station. We are on the 328, 139 and C11 bus routes.
There is no parking for our shop. Street parking can be difficult during the week but you can usually find a parking place within a short walk of the shop at the weekend. Before you set out, we recommend checking the Camden parking map or looking on Parkopedia. For a small fee, you can park in the O2 Centre parking lot which is about a 5 minute walk up Blackburn Road.
Our new shop is fully wheelchair accessible. The shop is on the first floor of our building and there is a lift for customers in the lobby.
Covid-19 Safety Policies:
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED IN THE SHOP. If you don't come prepared you'll be able to buy one from us for £1. You will not be allowed to enter the shop without a mask/face covering.
- Hand sanitiser is required before you enter the shop. We'll provide it.
- If the shop is crowded we'll ask you to wait outside. Approx 6-10 customers in the shop is about the max.
- Please keep a two-metre distance from other customers & staff.
- No cash payments please.
- Our toilets and our studio are closed to customers.
Our hours are limited right now as we slowly re-open.
Monday - 10am - 4pm
Tuesday - 10am - 4pm
Wednesday - 10am - 4pm
Thursday - 10am - 4pm
Friday - 10am - 4pm
Saturday - 10am - 4pm
Sunday - 12pm - 4pm
0207 624 5494
Find our class schedule and course descriptions here. Classes are suspended until September.
Find out more about our sewing studio and make a booking here. Our studio is closed until September.