AnnaAllen - Philippa Pants - PDF
- Leg style: Ankle, Tapered
- Fit: Slim
- Rise: High
- Instant Digital Download: 1 ZIP included
- Materials: cotton canvas, bottom weight, twill, denim, duck, non stretch, selvedge denim, selvage denim, corduroy, canvas
PLEASE NOTE: While the actual sewing of these pants is very similar to the skill level of the Persephone pants, the fitting process for a tapered pant makes these more suitable for advanced sewers. If you are a beginner at garment sewing, it is not recommended that you start with the Philippa pants unless your measurements match up with a straight size (you might want to try the Persephone pants first).
- Sewing instructions with clear illustrations for each step
- Print-at-home pattern
- Map + Key (Map for the print-at-home version with a list of pages to print for each size and a key to the symbols and markings used in the pattern.)
- Copy shop pattern including both US and A0 page sizes
- Pants Alteration Guide. This includes some of the more common alterations, as well as how and where to take your measurements, how to sew a test muslin with a zipper, grading between sizes and how fabric will affect the fit of your garment.
** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES AFTER PURCHASE**