Forget Me Not Feminist Embroidery Kit by Stitch with Skye
This kit includes everything you need to create this beautiful pattern demonstrating the beauty and strength of all Females. Forget me not is a beautiful hoop, ideal as home decor once complete and perfect for spring stitching!
There are four different stitches included in this design, each has illustrated instructions included in the kits ‘how to’ booklet. You can choose to learn following the illustrated and written instructions, alternatively you will also be given access to online tutorial videos, showing you how to learn each stitch.
This embroidery kit is ideal for all experience levels from complete beginners to advanced levels. And on average takes 2-8 hours to complete.
The kit includes a 100% natural unbleached cotton which has the pattern pre-printed onto it, so you don’t have to transfer the pattern onto the fabric yourself.
Each kit is lovingly packaged in a project box and contains:
• A 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop which has been painted black
• 100% natural unbleached cotton fabric with the design already printed on
• A 'how to' guide from start to finish
• Exclusive access to ‘how to’ stitch videos online
• Illustrated stitch instructions
• 100% cotton embroidery threads
• Embroidery needle
• A colour paper printed version of the pattern, so you can use it again and again!
• Fabric for practice stitches.
Most of Stitch with Skye's designs are inspired by female growth and body positivity. When Jade started the business, it was her vision to be able to offer craft kits that represented the modern world which we live in today. Stitch With Skye has a passion for creating designs that people can relate to and feel a sense of connection with.