Green Fingers Embroidery Kit by Hawthorn Handmade
The Green Fingers kit has been designed by Hawthorn Handmade founder Stephanie Carswell and pulls together her passion for stitching and all things gardening! They’re the perfect craft for anyone with an eye for modern pattern who’s ready to lose themselves in the joy of embroidery.
Let this complete craft kit give you all the tools, materials and knowledge to learn the relaxing craft of embroidery. Each kit comes with everything you need including a detailed pattern and guide, DMC threads, wooden hoop, needle and pre-printed fabric. Simply pop the fabric in the hoop and you can get started right away, no previous craft experience needed.
Please supervise children doing embroidery as the kit contains a sharp needle.
Every kit contains:
- Pre-printed cotton fabric
- DMC stranded cotton thread in 6 colours including white
- 7” wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Illustrated stitch guide and instructions
- Printed card pattern
- Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
- A pair of small scissors or thread snips
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)