Janome 230DC Sewing Machine - USED STUDIO MACHINE
This machine has been lightly used in our studio classes over the past two years. It is in good working condition and includes an extra wide table, hard cover, automatic buttonhole foot, blind hem stitch foot, overedge foot, satin stitch foot, zipper foot and standard foot. This machine is not under warranty and cannot be returned.
Introducing the new Janome 230DC, a fully computerised sewing machine with stitches and settings at the touch of a button! Simple and easy, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin. Light enough to carry to classes, it has plenty of stitch options for creating all kinds of projects, and lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure. It is the machine to grow with your skills and is both suitable for beginners and more experienced sewers.
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Dimensions: W410 x D300 x H170 mm
Feet & Accessories: Category B
Features at a glance:
- 30 Built-in stitches: All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole: It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment: Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature: Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate: Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading sewing machine brand.
- Extra wide table: The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.
Read more and compare all computerised Janome sewing machines here.
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.