Janome 6234XL Overlocker
The 6234XL unites ease of use with the specialised functions of an advanced overlocker. It has great build quality and an extensive range of powerful features.
This robust overlocker comes pre-threaded and with an instructional DVD. It cuts as it sews to produce a professional finish on all sewing. Switching from standard overlocking to rolled hemming is done at the flick of a switch… it’s that easy. The two thread options provides more stitch options whilst the knife can be dropped for decorative overlocking.
Read more and compare all Janome overlockers here.
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimensions: W320 x D290 x H280mm
Feet & Accessories: Overlocker Category D
Features at a glance:
- 2, 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- Colour coded easy threading
- Differential feed for difficult fabrics
- Adjustable cutting width
- Variable stitch length 1.0mm - 5.0mm
- Uses standard ballpoint needles
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- Lay-in thread tension dials
- Easy threading lower looper
- Retractable upper knife
- Variable seam width 2.0mm - 5.7mm
- Sews up to 1,500 s.p.m.
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Waste chip and accessory box
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.
If you order a Janome sewing machine it will be shipped directly from Janome via DPD. Shipping on Janome machines is £9 per order, even if you wish to collect in store. PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECK OUT.