Janome 725S Sewing Machine
Sewing with Style Spring offers! Save £40!
This Janome Sewist 725S Sewing Machine has a wide range of features to cope with general sewing tasks. It has a wide range of 25 built in stitches, 1 step buttonhole, and drop feed facility for freehand embroidery and quilting, whilst the automatic needle threader takes the strain out of threading the needle.
The Janome 725S is a machine suitable for beginners to experienced sewers because of its versatility, allowing you to cope with a varied variety of sewing projects, such as patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and home furnishings. There are plenty of features for the 725S machine, ensuring you a smooth, trouble free experience.
Dimensions: W411 x H297 x D175mm
Feet & Accessories: Category B
Features at a glance:
- 825 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Variable stitch width & length
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Adjustable foot pressure
- LED Lights
- Top loading, jam proof bobbin.
- Auto de-clutch bobbin winder.
- Hard cover for maximum protection.
- Built in needle threader for easy threading.
- Many accessories such as the blind hem foot, buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot, twin needle and more.
- Suitable for patchwork quilting.
- Home Furnishing.
- Hard cover is for extra protection
- 7 snap on feet and several accessories
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Convertible
To read more and compare all standard electronic models, click here.
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.
If you order a Janome sewing machine it will be shipped directly from Janome via DPD. Shipping on Janome machines is £9 per order, even if you wish to collect in store. PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECK OUT.
The ‘Sewing with Style’ offers are available from until 5th June 2020. (All offers subject to stock availability).