Janome Atelier 6 Sewing Machine
The atelier 6 is a contemporary styled, well illuminated, free-arm sewing machine. The rigid die-cast aluminium frame ensures stable sewing even at high speeds, up to 1,000 stitches per minute and the larger arm space and superior AcuFeed™ Flex layered fabric feeding system ensures the machine is equally suited to both larger projects and precision sewing.
- Packed with 196 stitches including 10 auto 1-step buttonholes and 1 font (4 alphabets).
- The atelier 6 has an incredible 91 needle positions and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance.
- There are 6 LED lights in 3 locations.
- an automatic thread cutter
- superior needle threader
- 9mm decorative stitches
- 7 levels of foot pressure.
The LCD screen has 8 direct stitch selection keys for commonly used stitches plus easy access to functions – stitch elongation, twin needle setting, mirror image, stitch startover, machine lock and the set menu.
The stitch chart is inside the lid with stitches grouped together for their functionality – buttonholes, satin stitches, quilting stitches, decorative stitches, alphabets, etc. There is an adjustable knee lifter to help pivot on corners and even a remote thread cutter port!
- Weight: 10.8kg
- Dimensions: W 520mm x H 320mm
- Arm space: 210mm (8.3”)
Feet & Accessories: Category D
Features at a glance:
- Huge workspace
- Sewing speed up to 1,000SPM
- 196 built-in stitches
- 10 auto 1-step buttonhole styles
- Acufeed Flex layered fabric feeding system
- Auto lock-off stitch button
- Start/stop button
- Foot pressure adjustment - 7 levels
- Twin needle capability
- Adjustable knee lifter
- Remote thread-cutter port
- Large, backlit LCD display screen
- Easy set bobbin
- 9mm stitch width, 91 needle positions
- Stitch length up to 5mm
- Auto thread cutter
- Easy change needle plate
- Maximum speed control slider
- Programmable needle up/down
- 6x white LED lights in three locations
- Metal internal frame.
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.
If you order a Janome sewing machine it will be shipped directly from Janome via DPD. Shipping on Janome machines is £9 per order, even if you wish to collect in store. PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECK OUT.