Janome CoverPro 2000CPX
With a wide triple cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration and seam tightening system ( STS ), the 2000CPX is the most advanced dedicated cover hem machine available. In addition it has TLC ( Tension Level Control ) to provide greater control over fine fabrics and thereby perfect stitch quality.
The CoverPro 2000CPX’s innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial style cover hem machine and a convenient home sewing machine. This means it sews like a sewing machine with all the dials conveniently located. It has a much larger arm space than competitor models and it has a freearm facility that is unique to this type of machine. It is not an overlocker.
The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem machine, that looks and operates like a sewing machine. For that totally professional finish choose the CoverPro 2000CPX.
Read more and compare all Janome overlockers here.
- Weight: 8kg *Dimensions: 413mm x 265mm x 334mm
- Arm space from needle bar: W143mm x H100mm
Features at a glance:
- 1, 2 or 3 needle cover hem stitch
- 3mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm double needle cover stitch
- 6mm triple needle cover stitch
- Double chain stitch
- Colour coded easy threading system
- Variable stitch length 1mm - 4mm
- Differential feed ratio .5 - 2.25
- Extra large bed space
- Unique Seam Tightening System (STS)
- Vertical needle drop *Convertible free arm
- Tension release device
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra high pressure foot height
- Sews up to 1000 s.p.m.
- Uses EXL 705 needles
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.