Janome Horizon 8200QCP Special Edition Sewing Machine
Part of Janome's new generation of long-arm models, this stunning machine combines practicality and exciting features at an affordable price level.
With a 280mm (11”) arm space right of the needle and a total arm length of 440mm ( 17” ), this machine is ideal bigger projects and yet is equally suited to precision sewing. And with a sewing speed of up to 1,000 stitches per minute it really is powerful. It has a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance. The 9mm stitch width gives added creative options whilst the host of special computerised features makes it so easy to use.
- Weight: 12kg
- Dimensions: W 575 x H 316 x D 230 mm
- Arm space: 280mm (11”)
Feet & Accessories: Category D
Features at a glance:
- Fully computerised
- Free arm
- Powerful - sews up to 1,000 s.p.m.
- 170 stitch options *9mm stitch width
- 10 auto 1-step buttonholes
- 1 font including 9mm capital letters and numbers
- Pattern elongation up to five times
- Touch panel LCD information screen
- Jam proof drop-in bobbin
- Easy set bobbin
- Variable stitch length and width
- Automatic tension
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Startover function
- Built in Acufeed system
- Superior feed system (SFS+)
- Drop feed for freehand work
- Auto needle threader
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- Easy change needle plate
- Auto thread cutter
- Maximum speed controller
- Programmable needle up/down
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Twin needle capability
- Adjustable knee lifter
- 5 white LED lights
- Quick snap on feet
- Worldwide voltage
- Instructional DVD
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.