Janome M100QDC Sewing Machine
From 2nd September 2019 - 2nd January 2020, when you buy a M100QDC you save £60 with the Autumn offers! And save an extra £10 with the Early Bird offer, valid 2nd September until 13th September 2019!! Whilst Stocks Last!!
The New Janome M Series delivers more, with more power, more stitches, and more accessories. Quality tools will help produce the best work. Sew with the power, precision and confidence of a Janome QDC M Series model.
- 1/4” Seam foot O
- Ditch Quilting foot S
- Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2
- Walking foot & Quilt Guide
- Darning foot P
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Dimensions: W410 x H300 x D180mm
Feet & Accessories: Category B
Features at a glance:
- 100 Stitches Inc. 7 Buttonholes
- Superior Feed System with 7 piece Feed Dog
- LED Lamp
- Speed Control Slider: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Start / Stop Button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- LCD Display with backlight
- Needle Threader: For easy threading
- Auto Thread Cutter: Cuts the threads for you!
- 46 Watt: For more power
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.
If you order a Janome sewing machine it will be shipped directly from Janome via DPD. Shipping on Janome machines is £9 per order, even if you wish to collect in store. PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECK OUT.