Janome M100QDC Sewing Machine
Don't miss the Spring ‘Sewing with Style’ offer! Save £60!*
Introducing the new Janome M100QDC Janome Sewing Machine
The New Janome M Series delivers more, with more power, more stitches, and more accessories. Quality tools will help produce the best work. Sew with the power, precision and confidence of a Janome QDC M Series model.
- 1/4” Seam foot O
- Ditch Quilting foot S
- Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2
- Walking foot & Quilt Guide
- Darning foot P
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Dimensions: W410 x H300 x D180mm
Feet & Accessories: Category B
Features at a glance:
- 100 Stitches Inc. 7 Buttonholes
- Superior Feed System with 7 piece Feed Dog
- LED Lamp
- Speed Control Slider: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Start / Stop Button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- LCD Display with backlight
- Needle Threader: For easy threading
- Auto Thread Cutter: Cuts the threads for you!
- 46 Watt: For more power
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate
Remember, it is very important that you keep all of your packaging for your Janome sewing machine for as long as you own the machine!
Please note: This item is available online only. It is not currently available for purchase in our West Hampstead shop.
*Spring SWS offers are valid from the 3rd April 2019 until 3rd June 2019! Whilst Stocks Last!
If you order a Janome sewing machine it will be shipped directly from Janome via DPD. Shipping on Janome machines is £9 per order, even if you wish to collect in store. PLEASE SELECT THIS OPTION AT CHECK OUT.