Megan Nielsen - Cottesloe Swimsuit
Cottesloe is a classic one piece swimsuit and mix and match bikini sets. The pattern features athletic elements, four variations and includes detailed instructions to guide the sewer through swimsuit construction techniques.
View A is a one piece swimsuit with low scoop back, shelf bra and ties at the back. View B is a one piece swimsuit with high scoop back.
View C is a bikini top and a low rise bikini bottom.
View D is an athletic inspired bikini top and high waisted bikini bottom with wide waistband. All versions are able to be fully lined.
Sizes: 0-20 (the Cottesloe Curve swimsuit pattern for sizes 14-30 is available as a PDF and can be here)
Level: Beginner Fabric: Swim fabric with at least 50% stretch and good recovery such as Polyamide or Lycra.
- Swim fabric such as Polyamide or Lycra
- 1⁄4” (6mm) wide swim elastic (All views)
- 1⁄2”(13mm) wide swim elastic (View A)
- 1” (25mm) wide swim elastic (View D)
- Swimsuit lining (optional)
- Power mesh (optional for View A shelf bra)
- Foam cups (optional)