Named - Anneli Double Front Dress and Top
Anneli is a straight, ankle-length jersey dress and a casual T-shirt. Both variations have a round neck finished with a neckband and a double-layered front which creates an interesting wrap effect. The dress is sleeveless, and you can tie a belt at the waist. The T-shirt is hip-length, and has loose-fitting sleeves.
Materials & supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 155 – 310 cm / 1¾ – 3½ yd
- Fabric for the tee: 100 – 180 cm / 1 – 2 yd
- Clear elastic for the dress: 25 cm / 10”
- Clear elastic for the Tee: 35 cm / 14”
- Ribbon or cord for the dress’ belt: 140 – 180 cm /1½ – 2 yd
- Light ribbon for the dress’ belt loops: 10 cm / 4”
Recommended fabrics: Pick a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top. Choose a fabric with a small percentage of elastane or lycra. The sample dress is made of linen-blend jersey and the sample T-shirt is made of cotton-blend jersey.
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)