Don't be a D*ck! 6" Embroidery Kit by Natalie Gaynor Designs
A fresh and modern floral hand embroidery that is the perfect creative treat for you or gift for someone who enjoys fun craft projects to do at home!
This “Don't Be A Dick” kit contains the essentials that you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art. A cheeky phrase and traditional hand embroidery mashup creates the perfect jaw dropping art... Now lockdowns have lifted you could stitch whilst you sip a coffee at your local coffee, or down the pub... raise some eye brows whilst creating and once displayed.
Your finished hoop would look ace displayed on a pretty shelf with all your photos and plants, as part of a gallery wall, hey maybe even on the back of your front door as a mantra for those mornings we get out of the wrong side of bed! Haha
Whether gifting or creating this kit yourself. It will be sure to raise some smiles!
Perfect for beginners with 4 simple stitches making you the design. This kit comes with a colour photographic guide to see you through from start to finish.
- Printed step by step guide
- Design Template to trace
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Stabiliser fabric (soft fluffy white)
- A heat erasable pen (to transfer your design)
- Full DMC hand embroidery thread (8 colours included)
- 1x embroidery needle (Please take care when handling)
- Backing card to seal your finished hoop art
- Twine to hang you hoop art
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Small scissors or snips for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished.