New Beginnings 6" Embroidery Kit by Natalie Gaynor Designs
This modern hand embroidery kit contains all you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art. All of Natalie's kits are designed with experiences and memories in mind.
The New Beginnings, Time to Bloom kit is inspired by autumnal colours and the positive changes that the new season brings. Autumn can be seen as the season of retreat. The blooms die off and the trees lose their leaves, the nights draw in and the days are shorter.
We just need to stop and see the absolute beauty that autumn brings. The trees are awash with bright coloured leaves... orange, reds and yellows and the bushes bare fruit for us humans and animals too. Vegetables are harvested to feed us for the last part of the year and flowers continue to bloom; only these flowers are hardy and strong.
Life continues on in colour and abundance, so here's to 'New beginnings, time to bloom'.
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
- Printed step by step guide
- Design template to trace onto your fabric
- A heat erasable pen to trace your pattern onto the fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Fabric stabiliser (white fluffy square)
- full DMC embroidery skeins
- 3x embroidery needles (Please take care when handling your needle)
- Backing card to finish your hoop
- String to hang your hoop
You will also need:
- Small scissors or embroidery snips for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished