'Sew Your Own Activewear' by Melissa Fehr
Make your own unique activewear sewing wardrobe that’s perfect for your workout. Choose from 13 different styles including yoga pants, crops top and running leggings designed by activewear sewing expert, and marathon runner, Melissa Fehr. Whether you’re a runner, a cyclist or a gym bunny, or you’re simply looking for the perfect pair of slouchy leggings for elegant lounging, this collection of sewing patterns is for you.
- Add a gusset to any leggings
- Convert standard sleeves to raglan
- Sew 8(!!) different kinds of pockets
- Adjust for 21 common fit issues
- Sew a wide, yoga-style waistband
- Add a thumb-cuff to any top without hand sewing
- And sew much more!
The book is full colour, paperback, 128 pages, published by SewAndSo, and includes pull-out patterns for four basic blocks.