Sincerely Louise Faux Deer Trophy Head Knitting Kit
Make Your Own Forest Friend - Mr. Deer
This giant knitting kit includes everything you need to make your own faux deer head. Using super soft seriously chunky yarn the project knits up quickly and is suitable for beginners - intermediate crafters.
Skill Level: Easy - Intermediate
Finished Size: 43cm height x 47cm width x 60cm depth
What's in the kit?
- 3 balls of russet super chunky yarn
- 1 and a half balls of fawn super chunky yarn
- 1 ball cream super chunky yarn
- 20g of black or red super chunky yarn
- 300g of polyester toy stuffing
- 2 strands of 2mm florist wire
- 9mm straight knitting needles
- 2 x 30mm black safety toy eyes with washers
- A Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for hanging your deer
- Hessian hand printed project bag
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English
You will need some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the deer's features go, you can use some of the yarn from the kit, but we'd recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.