Sincerely Louise Faux Fox Trophy Head Knitting Kit
Make Your Own Forest Friend - Mr. Fox
This giant knitting kit includes everything you need to make your own faux fox head. Using super soft seriously chunky yarn the project knits up quickly and is suitable for beginners.
Skill Level: Easy - Intermediate
Finished Size: 43 cm height x 33 cm width x 38 cm depth.
What's in the kit?
- 2 balls of burnt orange super chunky yarn
- 1 ball of cream super chunky yarn
- 25g of black super chunky yarn
- 220g polyester toy stuffing
- 9mm straight knitting needles
- 2 x 24mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for hanging your fox
- Hessian hand printed project bag
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English
You will need some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the foxes features go, you can use some of the yarn from the kit, but we'd recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work, mattress stitch for sewing up.