Giant Highland Cow Head Knitting Kit by Sincerely Louise
Say hello to the Highland Cow, the most rustic and rugged addition to the Sincerely Louise herd. The Highland Cow uses lots of loop stitches to create its hair. If you’ve not used loop stitch before, a photo tutorial is included in the pattern. Everything you need to knit your giant Highland Cow head is included in the kit - even the stuffing!
Skill Level: Intermediate. This pattern is aimed at knitters who know the knitting basics, and can follow a pattern. A full photo tutorial loop stitch is included in the knitting pattern.
Finished Size: 32cm x 36cm x 36cm (13in x 14in x 14in)
What's in the kit?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English.
- Main Colour - 2 x 100g of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- Horn Colour - 50g of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- Hair Colour - 30g of Rico Creative Twist Super Chunky - 80% acrylic, 20% alpaca
- A small amount of black super chunky yarn for embroidering the nostrils
- A pair of 9mm (US 13) knitting needles (optional)
- Large Sincerely Louise backing board
- Darning needle
- 200g toy stuffing
- 2 x 24mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise tote bag
You will need some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the bison features go, you can use some of the yarn from the kit, but we'd recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), loop stitches and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.