Sincerely Louise Faux Purple Dragon Trophy Head Knitting Kit
Make Your Own Mythical Friend - Purple Dragon
This dragon kit is the perfect statement piece for any home! This kit uses a mix of increasing, decreasing, purling and bobbles to create the textured pattern on the head. The premium acrylic yarn is super chunky meaning it knits up quickly.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: 64cm height x 40cm width x 42cm depth
What's in the kit?
- 5 balls of purple super chunky yarn
- 300g of polyester toy stuffing
- 2 strands of 2mm florist wire
- 9mm straight knitting needles
- 2 x 30mm black safety toy eyes with washers
- A Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF backing board
- Plastic sewing up needle and sewing up yarn
- Fishing line for hanging your dragon
- Hessian hand printed project bag
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English
You will need some scrap yarn markers, these are used to mark where the dragon features go, you can use some of the yarn from the kit, but we'd recommend some colourful scrap from your stash.
Stitches Used: K - Knit, P - Purl, Kfb - Knit Front Back, K2tog - Knit Two Together, SKP - Slip a Stitch, Knit a Stitch, Pass Stitch Over, B - Bobble Stitch, L - Loop Stitch (a photo tutorial is included for the loop stitch). Intermediate sewing up work, including the mattress stitch and sewing the head onto the backing board - photo instructions provided.