Sincerely Louise Mini Triceratops Head Knitting Kit
Make your own mini triceratops head with this knitting kit. This pattern does include the instructions to make a bigger version, so once you've knitted a mini one you can always make it a giant friend! You can mix and match your colour and everything's included in the kit, even the stuffing.
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm x 15cm x 42cm (8in x 6in x 16.5in)
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- A step by step pattern and photo sewing up booklet - written in English. The pattern includes the instructions for making a mini triceratops head and a giant head.
- The yarn is 100% wool from my "How Does It Feel" range
- 100g of main colour chunky yarn
- 50g of contrast colour chunky yarn
- 6mm (US 10) straight knitting needles (optional)
- 50g polyester toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm black safety toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise laser cut MDF trophy board
- Fishing line for putting up the head
- Sincerely Louise project bag
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate. The triceratops head is knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, Increasing and Decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), mattress stitch for sewing up.