Stitch & Story Knit Kit: Woodlands Bear Hat Knitting & Crochet Kit
Explore different craft techniques with these enchanting, woodland-inspired kits that combine knitting and crochet in a simple, timeless and modern way.
Join in the teddy bears’ picnic with this adorable bear baby hat. With a folded brim and cute crocheted baby bear features the Woodlands Bear Hat is an accessible and fun introduction to both knitting and crochet.
Knit in simple stocking stitch with decorations crocheted using double crochet stitch, this kit includes everything you need to create a cosy and imaginative baby hat.
Need help? Visit the online tutorials!
Kit includes pattern for babies aged 0 - 6 months / 6 - 12 months / 12 - 24 months
Each kit includes:
- 2 x 50g S&S The Lil’ Merino Wool (100% merino wool)
- Contrast yarn for the decorations
- Pair of 5mm bamboo knitting needles, short (25cm)*
- 4.5mm bamboo crochet hook*
- Woodlands Bear Hat pattern (UK Terminology)
- Sewing Needle
- How to Knit Basic Guide
- How to Crochet Basic Guide