Summer Meadow 6" Embroidery Kit by Natalie Gaynor Designs
This modern hand embroidery kit contains all you need to stitch your very own 6” hoop art. All of Natalie's kits are designed with experiences and memories in mind.
Hand embroidery can help to focus your mind whilst encouraging relaxation and calm. Embrace your creativity by making something beautiful.
Studies have shown that being creative helps to relieve stress, increases happiness, improves memory and can also increase your concentration. Hand embroidery is the perfect activity for down time!
Below is a list of your kit contents and added extras that you will need to complete your project fully.
- Printed step by step guide
- Design template to trace onto your fabric
- A heat erasable pen to trace your pattern onto the fabric
- 6” embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Fabric stabiliser (white fluffy square)
- Full DMC embroidery skeins
- 2x embroidery needles (Please take care when handling your needle)
- Bobbins to keep your threads neat and tidy
- Backing card to finish your hoop
- String to hang your hoop
You will also need:
- Small scissors or embroidery snips for cutting your threads and trimming your fabric once finished