The Make Arcade Cross Stitch Kit - Let's Dance
This cross stitch kits motto combines Chic and David Bowie - two complete icons! The 'Let's Dance' slogan pops out against the black aida fabric and would look great in your designated disco area in your home. Our cross stitch designs are perfect stitchy projects for beginners as they are so easy to follow, or they make a great stitch fix for craft pros. Cross stitch is a perfect little craft to do if to keep your hands and mind busy. Make a cuppa, stick on some tunes and get down to a spot of meditative craft.
- One 4"/10cm Bamboo Embroidery Hoops
- Aida Fabric Square (that's the holy fabric you stitch through!)
- Square of felt to cover the back
- Pom Pom trim to decorate your hoop!
- DMC branded threads (these are the best!)
- Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' instruction page
This kit is packaged beautifully in our little printed boxes which you can use to store you work in if you get interrupted mid-task or to wrap as a cute crafty gift.
The finished work measures approx 10cm and has a piece of felt to cover the stitching at the back - it makes a really unique item! This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so not suitable for under 14's. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
This kit is designed and packed with love by The Make Arcade in the UK.