TOFT Christmas Crochet Amigurumi Kit: Green Elf Doll Kit
You will love making this cute little Christmas elf doll! He is he perfect size for decorations on the tree or an adorable stocking filler, and just right for playing Elf on the Shelf. This elf is designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord.
Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this project contains everything you’ll need to crochet a Christmas elf.
Intermediate Level 2 kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet before.
Finished size: Your elf will be approx 20cm tall when laid out flat, 8cm when sitting.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into our fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
This kit contains:
- 25g each of super soft pure DK wool yarn in Green, Fudge, Cream and Cocoa, spun in the UK
- Three lengths of black thread for the eyes and buttons
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- Premium polyester toy stuffing
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making both mini dolls
- packed inside a reusable TOFT project bag
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos