TOFT Crochet Amigurumi Kit: Florence the Orca
Make your own Florence the Orca with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Florence is a wonderful project that is perfect for beginners looking to test their crochet skills. Made with Charcoal and Cream yarn, Florence looks great in any sea-life collection
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Charcoal and 25g in DK Cream
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm long when in the sitting position
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into our new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.