TOFT Crochet Amigurumi Kit: Penelope the Brown Bear
Make your own Penelope the Brown Bear with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This new kit will allow you to make a much-loved Penelope the brown bear. Using TOFT’s super-soft DK yarn, this bear is a joy to crochet and will be much-loved for years to come.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
This kit contains:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Fudge and 25g in DK Oatmeal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos