TOFT Crochet Amigurumi Kit: Victoria the Triceratops
Make your own Victoria the Triceratops with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit will allow you to make a fantastic version of the much-loved dinosaur, Victoria the Triceratops. Using TOFT’s super-soft DK Shale yarn, this dinosaur is a joy to crochet and will be much-loved for years to come.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
This kit contains:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Shale, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos