TOFT Christmas Crochet Amigurumi Kit: Holly & Mistletoe Kit
You will love making these cute mini holly and mistletoe Christmas monsters all year round, they are the perfect size for decorations on the tree or an adorable stocking filler. These two are definitely a firm favourite in Toft's amigurumi crochet range of mini Christmas monsters designed by best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit bundle contains a vibrant palette of TOFT’s lime, cream, ruby and green pure wool DK yarn.
Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this project contains everything you’ll need to crochet two of the most popular mini Christmas characters we have.
Intermediate Level 2 kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet before.
Finished size: Your mini monster will be approx 18cm tall when laid out flat, 8cm when sitting.
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 yrs and above.
All hand-packed by the Toft team in Warwickshire into our fully recyclable and reusable packaging.
This kit contains:
- 25g each of super soft pure DK wool yarn in Cream, Lime, Green and Ruby, spun in the UK
- Three lengths of black thread for the eyes and buttons
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- Premium polyester toy stuffing
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making both mini dolls
- packed inside a reusable TOFT project bag
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to Toft's ‘how to’ YouTube videos