Wearologie - Aestiva - PDF
Aestiva is a trendy sleeveless vest. In other words, the perfect layer to dress up any outfit and instantly feel like a style goddess! Available in two different versions, a short and a long one, the possibilities are endless. Long or short, they are both designed to be worn open in front with gathers shaping the waist. They also have the interior looking as good as the exterior thanks to facings and lining. Whether you’re looking to instantly elevate any outfit or you just want an extra layer to put on later in the evening, Aestiva is definitely a garment you’ll reach for time and time again.
The short one is designed to be worn just above the waistline, elegantly underlining your waist and figure. Nice finishing touches include a classic mandarin collar, as well as fancy piping framing your neckline and waist.
The second version is much longer and more of a statement piece. Its flattering length makes for a very dramatic silhouette, with its clean lines and pockets elegantly highlighted with piping. Features for this variant are a beautiful wide round neckline, a front fastening using a belt and very roomy pockets.
- A print-at-home pattern compatible with A4 and US Letter paper.
- A copy shop file for both versions
- A style sheet perfect for planning your sewingDetailed instructions thoroughly illustrated, how-to's and our very own tips and tricks.
- All of the above in english and french versions
- Light to medium-weight woven fabric such as wool satin, chambray, gabardine or jacquard are all great choices.
- Lining such as Cupro-Bemberg, satin silk or cotton.
- Medium-weight fusible woven interfacing
TOOLS & NOTIONS:
- Fusible stay tape
- Thread in matching colour
- Piping (4 mm): 150 cm [short version] / 260 cm [long version]
- 2x transparent plastique snaps (7 mm) [short version]
- Leather or faux leather for the belt [long version]
** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES AFTER PURCHASE**