Wearologie - Nivis Crop top - PDF
Nivis is a comfortable raglan crop top designed for stretch fabrics. This top features a trendy loose silhouette with 3/4 raglan sleeves. In other words, the perfect layering piece for the autumn months.
This versatile garment is perfect for the advanced beginner who's looking for an easy, quick project. Assembled in just a few hours, this crop top is also a great first project to try sewing with stretch fabrics.
In addition to the multi-size, print-at-home pattern, you’ll also get thorough step-by-step instructions in a beautifully illustrated digital booklet. Everything is clearly explained to help you achieve a professional look and be proud of your achievement.
- A print-at-home pattern compatible with A4 and US Letter paper.
- A copy shop file for large format printing
- A style sheet perfect for planning your sewinG
- Detailed instructions thoroughly illustrated, how-to's and our very own tips and tricks.
- All of the above in english and french versions
Medium weight fabric with at least a 20% to 30% crosswise stretch. Jersey, French terry, double or textured knits with this amount of stretch are all great choices.
** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES AFTER PURCHASE**