Wearologie - Prism Dress - PDF
In need of a new go to dress? Look no further we have the perfect pattern for you! Prism is a comfortable and timeless dress made with stretch fabric.
This quick make features long sleeves, a graceful round neckline and slimming style lines that cleverly hide big roomy pockets. Easily customisable to your taste and needs, the central panel can be used as a contrasting block to highlight your most beautiful fabric.
This pattern comes with beautifully illustrated instructions which will help you to effortlessly sew the dress of your dreams. Packed full with tips and special techniques, we are here every step of the way so you can be proud of wearing a professional looking design you made yourself.
However, beware! Prism is a highly addictive make and making it only once won't be enough! You have been warned!
- A print-at-home pattern compatible with A4 and US Letter paper.
- A copy shop file for large format printing
- A style sheet perfect for planning your sewing
- Detailed instructions thoroughly illustrated, how-to's and our very own tips and tricks.
- All of the above in english and french versions
Medium weight fabric with at least a 20% to 30% crosswise stretch. Jersey, French terry, double or textured knits with this amount of stretch are all great choices.
NOTIONS & TOOLS:
- Clear elastic or stay tape
** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES AFTER PURCHASE**